This article is a partial summary of the editor's summary of the skills required for PHP development work through recruitment websites such as 58, 51job, Zhaopin.com, 51, and Lagou. If there is anything wrong or incomplete, please give us more comments!
1. html (html5: additional points) + css + div +
2. Layout + cutting diagram + debugging + compatibility
Mastering all of the above is a bonus item, only mastering the first item and applying it proficiently is also a bonus item, but if you can use it, it is also possible!
1. Dedecms phpcms Empire and other secondary development (differs from company to company, not necessary) (additional points)
2. WeChat public platform development (interface + api + micro website development) (additional points)
3. One framework CI, TP, laravel, YII and multiple frameworks are bonus items)
4. MySQL proficient (optimization + big data generation ability) SQL oracle (the most basic mastery of MySQL) other databases are bonus items
5. Linux operating system (plus points)
6. Lamp environment -> linux+Apache+mysql+php (additional points)
7. Lnmp environment->linux+nginx+mysql+php (additional points)
8. Apache or Nginx will be one of them, and both will be bonus points
9. Object-oriented thinking (required)
10. A solid foundation of PHP (required)
11. Write development documents (additional points)
12. Modular development + standardized development (code aspect + annotation aspect)
To summarize the above: master a mainstream framework and front-end html+css+js and mysql and some server deployments. This knowledge can be enough to support you to find a job, but if you want a high salary, you must first ensure that your basic skills are consolidated. , And then you will have certain processing concurrency and data optimization capabilities, as well as server cluster deployment, etc. This knowledge is an essential means for your salary increase!